- Marlaine is a nationally certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Western Carolina University in North Carolina in 2019 after completing clinic and 2 internships in urban and rural settings. Her approach is kind, patient centered, and holistic, focusing on quality and accuracy. She brings with her 11 years of experience as an RN and a love for working with patients of all ages and walks of life. She enjoys reading, travel, hiking, writing, and spending time with family.
- Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC, Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration, 2019
- Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2011 Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, Asheville, NC, Associate of Applied Science in Nursing, 2008
- American Association of nurse Practitioners
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International